Managerial Competency Test
The Managerial Competency Test is a psychometric instrument that helps profile a candidate’s managerial competencies. The test focuses on key competencies critical for success as a manager across industries, sectors, organisations and job profiles.
This Test describes the candidate's competency profile. It provides insights into candidate's key skills that, when harnessed appropriately, will give candidate an edge as a manager. Additionally, it helps identify areas where he/her needs to sharpen his skills and provides inputs as to how he can do the same.
Mail us for a demo report at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 12 personality factors profiled include:
- Commitment to Organisational Goals
- Communication Clarity
- Self Confidence
- Customer Orientation
- Mentoring Capability
- Effective Delegation
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Team Leading
- Decision Making
- Work Attitude
- Helps in selecting right candidate for a managerial profile.
- Profiles individual's strength areas in the area of management.
- Identifies training and development areas.
- Talent maximization.
- Complimentary tool for Assessment / Development Centres
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Target Audience: Junior and Mid Managers
- PDF Report with: Strengths and Developmental Areas
- No. of Questions: 50