MMF (Marketing Manager Fingerprint)
The marketing department is the defining pulse of any organization. The more vibrant and dynamic the marketing department; the more robust the sales. And after all, Sales is what creates the bottom line!
Use our Marketing Manager Fingerprint (MMF) to choose the right marketing manager for your marketing team. Whether you want to recruit a new manager, promote someone from the existing team, or identify strengths and development areas of your existing managers, the Marketing Manager Fingerprint will give you all the insights that you need.
A little more about the two tests:
The Marketing Skills and Personality Profiler: a tool designed to gain insights into every marketing person’s unique profile.
The Managerial Skills Profiler (MSP) is a psychometric instrument that helps profile an employee's skills pertaining to his or her ability to perform a managerial role. The test focuses on those interpersonal, intra personal and professional skills that are critical for success as a manager across industries, sectors, organisations and job profiles.
Mail us for a demo report at email@example.com
The MSP (Managerial Skills Profiler) measures 8 key managerial skills:
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- People Management
- Stress Management
- Information / Data Management
- Problem Solving Skills
The MSaPP (Marketing Skills and Personality Profiler) measures 8 key sales skills and traits:
- Achievement Motivation
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Enthusiasm and Energy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Confidence
- Knowledge of Principles of Selling & Marketing
- Market and Competition Suaveness
Taken together, the Marketing Manager Fingerprint will help you decide which of your marketing guys are the best suited for a marketing manager's position. Further, it will help you identify the strengths of the marketing managers, as well as understand their development areas.
- Helps in selecting right candidate for the job of marketing manager, area / regional marketing manager / marketing head and so forth.
- Profiles the candidate’s strength areas in the area of management.
- Gives an insight into the candidate’s unique marketing profile
- Talent maximization.
- Test taking duration: 1hour plus
- Individual report on marketing and managerial skills strengths
- Total questions: 80