MMF (Marketing Manager Fingerprint)
The marketing department is the defining pulse of any organization. The more vibrant and dynamic the marketing department; the more robust the sales. And after all, Sales is what creates the bottom line!
Use our Marketing Manager Fingerprint (MMF) to choose the right marketing manager for your marketing team. Whether you want to recruit a new manager, promote someone from the existing team, or identify strengths and development areas of your existing managers, the MMF will give you all the insights that you need.
The Marketing Manager Fingerprint is a unique psychometric battery, comprising of 16 key skills required by Marketing managers.
Mail us for a sample report at email@example.com
16 Key Managerial and Sales Skills Measured
8 key managerial skills:
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
- Change Management
- People Management
- Stress Management
- Information / Data Management
- Problem Solving Skills
8 key sales skills and traits:
- Achievement Motivation
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Enthusiasm and Energy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Self Confidence
- Knowledge of Principles of Selling & Marketing
- Market and Competition Suaveness
The Marketing Manager Fingerprint will help you decide which of your marketing candidates are the best suited for a marketing manager's position. It will help you identify the strengths and development areas of your current marketing teams.
- Helps in selecting right candidate for the job of marketing manager, area / regional marketing manager / marketing head and so forth.
- Profiles the candidate’s strength areas in the area of management.
- Gives an insight into the candidate’s unique marketing profile
- Talent maximization.
- Test taking duration: 1hour plus
- Individual report on marketing and managerial skills strengths
- Total questions: 80