The Cog Test measures general cognitive ability to help employers make a definitive decision while hiring and selecting the best person. The test helps get insight into an individual’s verbal and non-verbal reasoning, as well as ability to reason numerically. These core reasoning skills are fundamental for quick decision making, comprehension and grasping, problem solving, learning agility, and many other core occupational aspects.
The Cog Test will show you where the candidate lies along these three reasoning areas.
Mail us for a demo report at firstname.lastname@example.org
The COG Test comprises of three sections:
- Language Ability: Language proficiency is a business skill. In today's globally and culturally diverse business environment, one needs to understand and make decisions based on the verbal or written information or pass such information to others to get the work done.
- Numerical Ability: Numerical reasoning is important as it helps to assess the candidate’s ability to deal with numbers efficiently and how well one interprets numerical data.
- Non-Verbal Reasoning: Non-Verbal reasoning helps assess logical reasoning. It measures the ability to understand and analyse visual information and solve problems using visual reasoning.
- Gauge basic intellectual ability and grasping abilities of candidates across the hierarchy.
- Development of ongoing training modules for candidates based on their cognitive profile.
- Delegation of work apropos to strengths possessed by employees.
- No. of Items: 30
- Duration: 21 minutes (7 minutes per section)
- Ideal For: Employees across the hierarchy! Choose between the Standard or Basic versions of the test depending on your specific requirements.