MSP (Managerial Skills Profiler)
Much has been said about the need to have good and dynamic managers who can understand their team as employees do not leave companies, they leave their managers!!!
We can help you select the right person for this critical role. Our Managerial Skills Profiler (MSP) is a psychometric instrument that helps you profile an employee's skills pertaining to his or her ability to perform a managerial role. The test focuses on those interpersonal, intra personal and professional skills that are critical for success as a manager across industries, sectors, organisations and job profiles. Psychometric profiling is done by trained and certified psychometricians.
Mail us for a demo report at firstname.lastname@example.org
MSP measures 12 key managerial skills:
- Decision Making
- Communication Skills
- Stress Management
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Problem solving Skills
- People Management
- Information Management
- Negotiation Skill
- Delegation Skills
- Crisis Management
- Time Management
- Helps in selecting right candidate for a managerial profile.
- Profiles individual's strength areas in the area of management.
- Identifies training and development areas.
- Talent maximization.
- Complimentary tool for Assessment / Development Centres
- No. of Items: 102
- Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
- Ideal For: Entry Level Managers, Junior Managers, Middle Managers